Cunningham Memorial Chapel
The Cunningham Memorial Chapel is located in the Cloisters at the heart of St Aloysius College.
It was built in 1922 as part of the Convent of Mercy on Angas Street, Adelaide and was used daily by the Sisters of Mercy who lived in the convent. Since July 2005 it has become part of the school heritage and is used by students and staff.
The Cunningham Memorial Chapel and the surrounding cloisters are available for weddings.
conditions of use & application form (PDF, 82k)