SAC Transition Program
Term 1 & 3 Reception Transition
At SAC we share the excitement with families as their daughters embark on their first schooling experience here with us.
Each June and November, the SAC Transition Program supports our girls and their families to develop a sense of belonging in our community, while gently introducing some of the routines of school. The program reflects our commitment to developing and nurturing authentic relationships and incorporates:
- Three morning sessions over three weeks
- Meaningful and intentional learning projects
- The transition teacher continuing as the Reception teacher
- Visits with specialist teachers in wider school facilities
- An information session for families with insights of student experiences
If you would like to visit the College, register for our next School Tour.
For information on our enrolment process, please click here or contact or Registrar Doreen Maiello on 8217 3223