Out of School Hours Care (OSHC)
The St Aloysius College OSHC Centre is an approved provider for Child Care Subsidy (CCS). The program includes supervised play activities with our OSHC Educators and opportunities for homework.
To access the service, parents/caregivers need to complete the OSHC Service Enrolment Form (SAC students only).
Our OSHC Service is available at the following times:
Out of School Hours Care
Before School Care Service
- Full session Monday to Friday 7:15am-8:30am
- Short session Monday to Friday 7:45am-8:30am
After School Care
- Mondays 2:30pm-6:00pm
- Tuesdays to Fridays 3:15pm-6:00pm
On special days when students are dismissed early from school (e.g. – Open Night, Athletics Carnival), the OSHC Service will be available from the time students are dismissed until 6:00pm.
In addition to regular bookings, emergency arrangements may be made on the day.
Our January Vacation Care program is available for the week prior to the school year commencing. Bookings are essential.
Vacation Care is available from 8:00am to 6:00pm during the Term 1, 2 and 3 school holidays and student-free days.
2023 Vacation Care – December 2023/January 2024 School Holidays
Email: [email protected]
OSHC Centre: 8217 3254
Mobile: 0418 471 663 (during Vacation Care excursion days and student-free days during school terms)
- OSHC Service Enrolment Form (SAC students only)
- Non-SAC Students – Vacation Care Service Enrolment Form
- Download the SPIKE Parent Childcare app to manage your OSHC bookings
- OSHC & Vacation Care Parent/Caregiver Handbook
- V2.11.23 OSHC Child Safe Environment Policy (SA)
- V7.08.23 OSHC Dealing with Complaints Policy
- V7.9.23 OSHC Water Safety Policy
- V8.04.23 OSHC Additional Needs Policy
- V8.04.23P OSHC Additional Needs Procedure
- V8.05.23 OSHC Interactions with Children, Families & Staff Policy
- V9.05.23 OSHC Excursion Incursion Extra-Curricular Activities Policy
- V10.6.23 OSHC Medical Conditions Policy
- V10.6.23P OSHC Managing a Medical Condition Procedure
- V11.01.23 OSHC Acceptance and Refusal Authorisation Policy
- V11.03.23 OSHC Incident Injury Trauma Illness Policy
- V12.01.23 OSHC Delivery of Children to, and collection from Education and Care Service Premises
STUDENT FREE DAYS
The College schedules occasional student free days to allow for whole staff professional development. On these days our OSHC service will be made available to R-6 families.
Out of School Hours Care Casual Positions
We are seeking expressions of interest from casual staff who are passionate about developing happy, capable and confident children through an engaging program to join our OSHC team. A willingness to work in both Before School Care (7 – 9am) and After School Care (2 – 5.30pm) will be advantageous.
For information on the requirements and how to apply, click here.